Thursday, September 3, 2009

Only In My Dreams

I'm just going to be blunt here; I hate where I live. Most of the people here are superficial, materilastic, and shallow. I hate the weather, the people, and just everything.
I don't want to be negative or anything, because I am grateful I live in such an area and I've met some amazing people here, but if I had it my way, I wouldn't live here.
I want to live somewhere that's real. With real people who don't care about money and who don't try to be someone there not. I want to live somewhere were nobody would judge.  Where you don't have to look a certain way or act a certain way to be accepted.
I want an endless grassy field where I would escape to when I needed to get away from my reality.
{.}
I want that place to be mine. I want it to be somewhere I can dream, and sing, and laugh and cry. I want to be able to run and run but never get anywhere.
{.}
I want that place to be the most beautiful, inspirational place I've ever been to.
{.}
I want to that place to be somewhere were I don't have to pretend; where I can be myself. Where I can let loose, be crazy, do stupid things, dance, and scream and not care. I want to be able to make memories there. I want to have a quiet place where I can drink tea and read a good book.
{.}
Maybe I'm shooting for the stars here. There's probably no place like that in the world. But I'm entitled to dream aren't I?

1 comment:

Aurélie Aimé said...

hello!
I love your blog! i'm older than you (24), but we really seem to have the same tastes. I've been through anorexia and bulimia myself when I was 15. (Told you we're just the same :-)
Lots of love from Paris!
Aurelie