Thursday, September 3, 2009

Magic

I really wish I could stop myself from posting so much but my heart is just bursting at the seams with ideas, and words, and things I want to say!
I think a lot of things in the world are beautiful but you know what I really love?
Fog.
I wish it was foggy here, really I do. I just love it! Almost as much as I love rain. It's so .. mysterious! It's like the description on the back of a good book. It's a hook that keeps you wanting to know more. I wish I could be like that.
{.}
Just the way it looks, how it feels on your skin .. It's something you can talk about for hours but never actually describe it. It's a miracle, it's magical.
{.}
It makes us wonder, makes us think.
{.}
I love anything that makes me think.
{.}
It's that mytery in life that you can't explain. It's beautiful.

No comments: