Thursday, September 3, 2009

You're The Nicest Thing I've Ever Seen

The darling Sprinkle {GO READ HER BLOG RIGHT NOW; its amazing ;D} has tagged all her readers to share 10 facts that no one else knows .. yayayay I feel so special!
1. I have an odd obsession with terribly morbid subjects like the supernatural, spiritualism, ghosts, murder, and death. It worries my family hehe, but oh well. I don't think I'm insane, just curious. And who isn't intruiged by that stuff at some point of there life? It's mysterious and I just can't help it!
2. I looooooooooove desserts {okay a lot of people know this but whatever!}. If I had it my way, desserts would have zero calories and I'd eat them all day long. I just love them! Cupcakes, brownies, cookies, cakes, chocolate, pies.. anything that's packed with calories and sugary sweet, I'll pretty much eat. Oh, and I just love to bake even though I'm not quite good ..
3. I love to daydream; I'm always thinking ahead of my life, how I want things to be, what I want to happen .. I'm always thinking about that if I did something different what the outcome would be or if I said this instead of that what would have changed.
4. I hate taking pictures of myself but I love photography! I wish my friends would let me take pictures of them ..
5. I fail at cooking. I am the worst cook/baker EVER. I burn everything, usually don't follow the recipe, and at least one thing comes out wrong. Although I must say I do make darn good toast ..
6. I'm very attentative {is that even a word?}; I watch people very closely. I pick up their habits, how they talk, how they react to certain things, what makes them tick, ect very freakishly quickly. Sometimes I scare myself ..
7. I listen to music 24/7. And when I'm not, I feel like there's something missing. I know you've probably heard people say this a million times, but music has really made a big impact in my life. It inspires me, heals me, calms me, excites me, saddens me, ect. I just love that feeling where you listen to a song and it feels like the stuff you can't explain inside your heart put into words. It's probably the most amazing feeling in the world.
8. The smell of rain is my favorite smell in the whole world. When it rains {which it rarely does here}, I'll sit by my window and watch it. I have certain songs that I listen to when it rains haha. I just love it.
9. I'm probably the most romantic, sappy person you'll ever met! I love anything {movies, novels, stories, pictures} that do with romance. I secretly fantasize about my future relationships. I wear my heart on my sleeve and I'm easily breakable. But I'm not scared; I'm not afraid to fall in love and I'm practical. I don't fall for every single guy I meet. I'm so picky and specific!
10. And lastly, I've battled on/off with anorexia and bulimia for over two years now. No, I'm not ashamed to admit this. And no, my parents don't know yet. I accept that this scar is apart of me and although I do not like the self hate, I'm not quite ready to recover. I'm not going to sit here and pity myself, I hate that. I'm not complaining. Someday, I will see myself as beautiful and I will accept myself. And when that day comes, I'm going to raise awareness about eating disorders and other self inflicting things girls {and boys} do to themselves. My expierences make me who I am and because of everything I've been through, I can understand people better and relate to them. Please, don't pity me, don't discrimate against me, and don't treat me any differently. I am a person; we all have our problems and we all have obstacles in our lives.

No comments: