Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I Woke Up Weak Today Needing Your Voice

{.}

When you were younger did you ever dream about your dream house? How it would look? Where it would be? I do. All the time in fact. But I have so many different ideas it's hard to pick just one! In a world where money didn't exist then perhaps I could have it all. Ah but alas, that's not reality. For now I should just be satisified with that fact I've been given the opportunity to remodel my room and I literally have no idea what I want to do with it. Well I kind of do, I was thinking of repainting my walls green or yellow but I can't decide .. there's so many things I could do! Ah!
{.}

{.}

{.}

{.}

{.}

{.}

I know I'm remodeling just my room, but I'm so smitted with bathrooms and those old-fashioned bathtubs .. perhaps it's time to pay a visit to Bathroom Vanities ..

{.}

{.}

{.}

{.}

{.}

{.}

{.}

{.}

Sometimes I feel like I'm growing up to fast. I'm always progressing and moving forward but does it ever stop? Not to invalidate my expierences or decisions but I feel I need to slow down and actually take a look around me. There's so much more beauty behind everything and anything once  you actually pay attention to it. I need to live in the now. Now is what is most important, not the future nor the past.

8 comments:

Thelma said...

I have to say I have the most trouble with the past. The future always looks bright to me which is great. But my memories haunt me at times. I have to remember that my past has made me who I am today. And I am a lovely person now.

Jessica said...

wow these pictures are amazing. Love the turquoise bedroom !

Ena said...

Lovely blog!

*Ena*

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

That's such a good idea! Can we see it, or at least be updated on your choices? I am dying to know what you are picking.
My own room is white with a mint green wall and pink curtains, and one curtained closet with a print of green and pink roses on white which totally matches everything. I like it a lot, apart from the fact that it is one big mess;) I should really do some cleaning in there.
My old room was yellow, but that was until I was 7, but it did look good. It was a bright yellow, but still soft.

I think you should pick something that excites you every time you wake up, but is not too bright to never be able to relax. But knowing you a little and seeing these pictures, I am sure you will create such an amazing little space for yourself. Have fun!

Lauren said...

love this - you have great taste!

Chelsea Nicole. said...

I love these!

and you've been tagged by me! ;)

http://quitecheekygirl.blogspot.com/2010/05/task-is-fill-in-12-likes-1-love-and-8.html

xxoo

IKS said...

I know! remodeling of furnishing your empty place/room is such a joy but at the same time such a challenge. but I love love doing that, and im always sad that i have just my (rather small) room for that so not much can be done... but yeah, it fun and exciting... love the greenish walls on the second photo :)

PinkBow said...

beautiful images, i'm pretty obsessed with interior decoration too