Monday, May 3, 2010

Dance With Life and Dance With Me

I have a friend
With whom I like to spend
Any time I can find with
I like sleeping in your bed
I like knowing what is going on inside your head
I like taking time and I like your mind
And I like when your hand is in mine
I like getting drunk on the tunes by the beach
I like picking strawberries
I like cream teas and I like reading ghost stories
And my heart skips a beat every time that we met
It's been a while and now your smile is almost like a memory
But then you're back and I am fine 'cause you're with me and I'm in love with you
And I can't find the words to make it sound unique
But honestly you make me strong
I can't believe I've found someone this kind
I hope you'll carry on
'Cause you're so nice and I'm in love with you..

Excerpt from I Hate Seagulls by Kate Nash

{.}

{.}

 
{.}

 
{.}

{.}

{.}

{.}

 
{.}

3 comments:

Hind&Hare said...

I really love those pictures !
Bises
The Hind.

Laney5569 Blog said...

oh what beautiful and dreamy pictures *_*

Adele said...

Such wonderful photos! It's funny how similar the first three are, like they are part of a set.
Do you have a tumblr yourself, or do you just browse?
Mine's hearconcealed.tumblr.com, we should follow one another :)