Sunday, May 30, 2010

I Need To Tell You Goodnight

{.}

The task is: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video (from Skins).
Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include. Also, please make sure you link it back to me, and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire!

I was tagged by quitecheeky.
I tag:




I like boys who can put up with me and girls with their own sense of style.
I like how nobody else is like me.
I like magic.
I like bows.
I like control.
I like my dreams and I wish there was a way to watch them again.
I like dresses and skirts.
I like my uncensored bluntness.
I like black stockings.
I like organization and neatness.
I like my friends; they're my reason for existance.
I like him.
I like yogurt.

I love the universe and the ocean.
Today is sunday.

In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate

I hate being human.
I hate feeling.
I hate the sound of people eating or the snapping of gum.
I hate some of things I did and said when I was sick.
I hate the disney channel.
I hate VINCE VAUGHN.
I hate how I think I don't deserve anything.
I hate the typical.
I hate PLAID. God it's awful!
I hate this, wow...
Sorry.

No comments: