Friday, January 8, 2010

Tell Me How I've Lost My Power

Can you believe it's Friday already? This week has gone by so fast ..well I didn't have to go to school today because my mom is just so awesome like that. I pretty much have everything for my party, I went to Costco today to get some stuff. We didn't get everything but my mom and I are going to the grocery store tomorrow to get the rest of the stuff. I got all my decorations, I just need to set it up, which I will tomorrow. I'll make sure to set it up early so I can take pictures before everybody gets there. I'm just so happy! Here, some happy, colorful, yummy candy photos! :D


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}

I have a dilemma. I'm renting movies but I have no idea what to get. Does anyone have any movie suggestions? So far I only have Paper Heart, Sunshine Cleaning, Changeling, and the Breakfast Clube. I'm sure I'll find more stuff when I actually go to Blockbuster but still, I'd like to have at least a few movies in mind when I do go.


{.}

SO EXCITED!

1 comment:

M. said...

you just made me hungry!

lovelove, M.
http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com