Sunday, January 10, 2010

Dino Nuggets


{.}

OH. MY. GOD!
My party was amazing! Ahh! I still wish it was yesterday :}

What I wore:

Rose: Forever 21
Shirt: Lucky {my basketball coach gave it to me}
Pants: Wet Seal





Here's the set-up:







































Alyssa's cupcakes; aren't they amazing?! We're going to open up our own bakery together ;}









There were WAY more pictures of my friends and such but I figured this was enough. Well I had a fantastic time and I can't wait till next year!!!

3 comments:

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Happy Birthday!

It is today right?

Glad to hear your party was great! Not that I didn't expect it to be, of course. That decorate your own cupcake idea is lovely, might try that one day.

P.S. I wanted to put this picture in, but images aren't allowed in comments :(

http://www.peabody.yale.edu/images/education/birthday_dino.gif

Cassidy said...

yes it is today ! and thank you , it was lovely :}
it was so much fun , you so should !
hahah aww that's adorable . you're such a sweetheart , thank you !!! <3

M. Dominic said...

The set up for your party was brilliant! Happy birthday! :D!