Saturday, December 12, 2009

You're Leaving Me Breathless

It's funny what one sees when they open their eyes. There are so many beautiful, wonderful aspects of life we never see. We live in ignorance, and sometimes naivity and foolishness is bliss, for realization brings obstacles and problems but it's more rewarding.

And with all this hardship in the world, you wonder why people take things for granted. We never notice until it's gone. We never appreciate how our parents pay for everything until we move out. So stop. Observe. Respect and appreciate. Stop worrying about what others think, have, or do. Start doing what you want to do, what makes you happy, what inspires you. Go in the direction you want to go to, don't follow the crowd. Don't fret what others will think or say. Because in the end, it's only you that really matters. Your actions only affect you. You are the artist, you have paintbrushes, your expierences are your brushstrokes, now create a masterpiece.

I want to cry. I want to scream. My lungs are full of passion. My heart is swelling with inspiration. I want to rip it out and run forever. I want to flee to the mountains and climb to it's peak and I want to jump and stay in freefall forever. I want thrill. I want to hold on to happiness forever. I want to sleep on clouds and dance with the stars, hang upside down on the moon and watch the sunset from space rocks and planets. And I'll love. I'll love myself, I'll love the world, I'll love everybody in it. I'll love hate and I'll love beauty and I'll love fear and I'll love love.

Wonder. Love. Scream. Run. Dream. Hope. Want. Need. Desire. Hate. Bleed. Cry.
Don't be afraid to be happy. The world isn't your enemy. Only you are.


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}

No comments: