Saturday, December 19, 2009

Nothing Can Stop Us

I think Tim Walker is my favorite photographers of all time. I mean, he's amazing, quirky, odd, creative, and just pure genius! And his style, oh my gosh, he finds a way to make all the chaos in his pictures work. I wish to marry him.


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}

I don't want to overwhelm you with all these pictures so I'll stop here. But trust me, I'll post more, I have PLENTY more of his work!

1 comment:

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Those lit up dresses are so beautiful! I'd love to see that in real life sometime...