Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Don't You Worry There My Honey

Last night I watched Julie & Julia and I loved it! The cast was adorable and the plot was enjoyable. And Paris ..oh my gosh, it was magnificent! At the end of the movie, I was tempted to pursue cooking but once I thought about it, I figured that would not be a good idea ..


{.}

I still haven't taken any pictures yet, I will tonight though, I promise.
In other words, it's almost the new year! I'm excited; I hope 2010 is full of wonderful opportunities and suprises. And if it's not, then I'll make it. No, I don't have any resolutions, because I never do anything about them {I'm sure most of you don't either ..}. But I've decided I'm going to live. I'm going to do more, say more, want more, and work more. I just want to feel alive.


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}

I hope your new year is fabulous and glittery!
<3

No comments: