Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Another Sad Song to Sing

Here's what I got from Good Ole Saint Nick. :D
Or my parents. I suppose .. I didn't post everything because well I don't need to. I'm pretty sure you get the idea. Oh! And I got that pink Canon camera. I don't have a picture of it though, obiviously.






And now what I bought! Now remember, I'm still not done :}
































Everything is from Forever 21 minus the jeans {Wet Seal} and the black vest {Guess}.
I'd say this was a successful Christmas! What did you get?

4 comments:

Thelma said...

Wow I need to go to those stores! I love the Eiffel tower cardigan.
Did you take these pictures with your new Canon camera?

Cassidy said...

yes :D
pretty snazzy huh ?

Caitlin said...

WOW cute stuff! :) I'm jealous

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Wow, you got some great stuff, both what you bought and what you got for Christmas. Glad to hear you got that camera you wanted!