Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lie Cold in the Ground Like You

For some odd reason, it rained last night. It has stopped now but there are still heavy clouds and a gusting wind, which has basically made my day. I love this kind of weather. It makes me feel a tad bit morbid and melodramatic though. I'm not sure why, but it evokes this ..inspirational sorrow inside me. Does that make sense?

Is it odd that Evanescence's The Open Door reminds me of Christmas? Not that it's holiday-ish or cheery, but it reminds me of winter and the cold and I always listen to it around Christmas time. Sometimes I just can't explain myself. Perhaps that's why people think I'm so strange?


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Love those pictures! They are so dreamy.

xoxo
www.invasionista.com