Thursday, December 24, 2009

Baby All I Want For Christmas ..

As promised, I said I would post my Christmas list, so here we go!

First of all, I just asked for a lot of giftcards {to Forever 21, Target, Borders, iTunes, Ulta, Fred Flare, and well just everywhere!}. Gift cards are amazing, and I always end up with about 200-300 dollars worth in Forever 21 giftcards because EVERYBODY gets me them. They know me so well. :D

An adjustable mannequin; I really need one of these ..


{.}

One of those HUGE art kits with paint brushes, paints, colored pencils, canvas paper, & all that good stuff from Micheals.


{.}

A Pink Digital Camera; it's about time I got myself one of these.


{.}

GUM! I seriously can't survive without it.


{.}

Marie Antoinette, 500 Days of Summer, & Chicago on DVD


{.}


{.}


{.}

Asylum For Wayward Victorian Girls by Emilie Autumn; yes, she wrote a book. Mwahahaha.


{.}

Sims 3 & Sims 3 World Adventure Expansion Pack; I love the Sims games! Don't judge me.


{.}


{.}

Er I believe that's all .. oh well, I'll find out soon enough. :}

And by the way .. I GOT A NEW COMPUTER! Ha! It wasn't a Christmas present though. I needed one, badly. My other one was crap and would always break and ugh it was just easier to get a new one.

1 comment:

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

I have a mannequin, it's not adjustable though, but I love to have it in my room. Found it on the side of the road, it was in perfect shape. I hope you get one too. Nice list! And the sims are awesome, haven't played it in a while cause my computer won't let me for more than 5 minutes, it shuts down after that... But I think I'll have to get a new computer in maybe a couple of months, so maybe I can play the sims again.