Saturday, October 17, 2009

I Dive Into You

Reality is just so unoriginal. If it was a possibility to live in a dream land, I would.
Perhaps a woodland forest. Amongst the little critters, I would sing and wear ribbons in my hair and magical poofy dresses. I'd drink tea and collect berries with the foxes. I would pick daisies and sleep under the moon, next to the baby deer.


{.}

I'll knit flower stems to make crowns and wear feathers in my hair. I'll lay in the grass and stare at the clouds in the summertime with the bunnies and chipmunks.


{.}

In the winter, I'll help the squirrels collect acorns and build a little home in a wolf's den. The babies and I will watch the snow dance in nature's breathe and roll in the snow, giggling and squealing.


{.}

And I'll never be alone. I'll always have my little critter friends. Although they can't speak; we'll still chase each other through the trees, swim in the lakes, and drink from the streams.


{.}

In the times of harvest, I'll pick the apples from the trees and make yummy pies and treats. I'll build a cozy cottage and decorate it with cute trinkents and paintings and branches from the woods.


{.}

There's nothing wrong with having a head stuck in the clouds; those imaginary worlds we conjure up in our minds reflect who we are and what we desire. Although they will never become a reality, we find inspiration and ideas from these magical realms. Embrace your dreams. Sometimes in a dark world, they're the only hope.

No comments: