Sunday, October 11, 2009

Can't Help Falling in Love

I'm sad tomorrows Monday. I was having such a lovely, relaxing weekend and I don't want it to end!
On Friday, I had a fantastic party/sleepover with about 4 or 5 of my friends, hahaha it involved shopping carts, rainbow wigs, odd photoshoots, policemen on bikes, half naked seniors, and a lot of cookies. I love my life.
And on Saturday and Sunday, er today, I just hung out and slept and painted and drew.



{both photos belong to me}

On Saturday, I watched one of my favorite movies ever, Nightmare Before Christmas. I just adore that movie. Brilliant.


{.}

It's getting colder. I love it! I love the smell of the icy air ..
I just can't wait for Christmas. Yeah I really do need to shut up about all this holiday stuff but I just can't help it! Right now I'm listening to some Christmas music and I really want a hot chocolate and maybe a candy cane or two ..


{.}

Oh, I just wish with all my heart it snowed here. It's so magical!
I wish my room was as cozy as this one:


 {.}

Wishes and dreams; I wish faeries were real so they could let me have my way and give me every whimsical, magical thing I desired. Sigh.

How was your weekend?

No comments: