Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The World is Full of Lovers We Don't Need Anymore

I'm trying to stay positive, trying to stay happy.
Here are some things that make me smile :}

The city; I love the rush, the scene, the cars rushing by, the lights.


{.}

Friendship; I love how friends laugh at your stupidity, can make you smile, brighten up your day, aren't afriad to stand up to you and tell you to knock it off, can make events memorable.


{.}

Fairy lights and comfy beds; makes me want to dream all day. I could sleep forever, oh how I wish I could.


{.}

Streams and the forest; I wish I could live by one of these, they're so tranquil, fairy-tale like. They're like a whole other world.


{.}

Winter; beauty, cold weather, snuggling up in cozy blankets and sitting by the fire sipping hot tea. I wish winter would hurry along. Although it doesn't snow where I am {I wish it did!}, I still love it.


{.}

Pretty bows and curly hair; so pretty and sweet, bows are a staple in my wardrobe.


{.}

Pretty Perfumes; I love those sweet, femimine perfumes {such as Miss Dior Cherie, I'm saving up, I want it so badly!}


{.}

I suppose that's a wrap, I'm tired and quite lazy to tell you the truth, haha. Don't worry, once I'm out of this slump, I'll be back to my normal old self, posting new material every two seconds :}
Until that day, enjoy your Halloweens lovelies, I'm sure you'll hear from me before then but no harm in saying it now.

No comments: