Monday, October 26, 2009

Sing Me to Sleep

I'm so tired, I want to sleep forever. I don't want to worry about life anymore. I don't want to care.


{.}

If only life was as simple as dreams. I wish I could live in my own little dreamland; doing what I want, whenever I want.

{.}

I want this pain to go away. I'm sick of dealing with it; sick of all the tears and trying to hide that I'm not okay.


{.}

I'm pretending to be something I'm not; hiding behind a shield so nobody can touch me. So nobody can see. I don't have the strength to break free.


{.}

Bring me sleep. Bring me hope. Bring me the ability to accept myself.
Maybe I'm aiming too high, but maybe I'm not. I know one day it won't be like this. I know life will go on.


{.}
I don't want to wake up on my own anymore.

No comments: