Saturday, August 7, 2010

If There's Something You'd Like To Try

Just what I've been doing lately in regards to photography.
I'm going to Oregon in three days; I can hardly contain my excitement!


Visit my flickr!

17 comments:

tiffany said...

beautiful!

Aya Smith said...

Such wonderful pics! Oregon is so beautiful.

♥
Aya of Strawberry Koi

Unknown said...

gorgeous photos!

xx

Velvet said...

Very nice pics.

Enjoy it!

Courtney K. said...

i love these pictures. Very nice.

Bárbara said...

this are just adorable!

Rebecca said...

you're such a talented photographer! i love your grainy style (:

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Bea said...

The first and last photos are my favorite. I really like the wide open space in the last photo. It adds so much drama. :)

Keep taking photos, you're talented!

B from A plus B

April said...

That first photo is really interesting. I like it!

Elizabete said...

Nice inspiration shots!

Joyti said...

Oregon, how nice...I hope you will be visiting the coast line :) Or maybe Powell's bookstore?
The pics are LOVELY.

Ashley Dy said...

amazing photos!!!

Mandy said...

You are SO talented. I would love for you to guest blog - just email me and I will send you more info. :)

Cassidy said...

thank you !

indie tea - yeah i plan on making a trip to the coast !

mandy - thank lovely; and i'll do that right away .

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

Casie Jean said...

These are absolutely stunning. you always give us such beautiful photos to stare in awe at!

The Panda said...

this is amazing !
i really like it !
Follow me back ?