Friday, August 13, 2010

Robin Sparrow



The Rules:

1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award onto a few bloggers who you have recently discovered.
4. Let these blogs know that you have awarded them the Versatile Blogging Award.

1. Fashion and art are my everything

2. My best friend live hundreds of miles away from me.
3. I have a lot of things to say and sometimes it really doesn't seem like it because on my blog, since it's public and anyone that wants to can see it, I tend to generalize my expierences and feelings with one or two sentences.
4. I love who I am and would never change what I've been through.

5. I feel trapped in where I live.

6. I use the word 'hate' a lot, but I actually don't hate anyone or anything.
7. I've been told I have an old soul.

8. I started journaling because I want to be able to look back ten years from now and read about my muses and expierences and feelings.

9. I simply do not care about people's opinions of me anymore.

10. I can't really connect to people my age. 

Lastly I nominate five blogs that I am in love with.

5 comments:

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Congrats!
And I really loved checking out the other blogs too.

Chelsea Nicole. said...

love this, and like the above commenter, i'm going to check out the other ones you tagged. <3

Jenny*Ilovemuffins* said...

what an honor! Thank you my dear...

PinkBow said...

thank you so much for including me...i'm so sorry it has taken so long to reply...time... agh!!

can i just say there is some beautiful photography on here since my last visit! hope you are well.

Lynn Small Engine Repair said...

Nice post thanks for shariing