Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I Never Will

I'm searching for something I can't find. A purpose, something to hold onto, something to attach myself to. But I can't; I hate it here. I try to tell myself everything is for a reason and I believe it for a little while, but it never lasts for long. I wish there was a way to start anew. If I were to leave, I wouldn't care. I'd miss my friends but that's the only attachment I have here.

My therapist said something interesting to me the other day; it was something about wanting to stay and live here because I liked being one of the only ones that are different. She said although she can't imagine that, I just found it peculiar. I never looked at my situation in that way. Of course, that's not how it's going to be, but at least I can appreciate it.

wet day



The Nymph



1 comment:

Kelly said...

Girl, you will find that purpose, just takes a bit of time. I totally felt this too, you'll get through this.

<3 Kelly