Sunday, February 7, 2010

Where Has My Heart Gone?

The world is going by so fast. I look back only a couple of months ago, and realize how much I've changed and grown. My perspective on life has blossomed as I continue to prosper and transform. I love it. I love how everyday I feel more beautiful. I love how my hair continues to grow longer. I love how my drawings are becoming better and my intellict is rapidly improving. Now I see inspiration in everything; I can appriecate the beauty in the littlest, simplest things; meaningless to some yet life-changing to me. I'm looking forward to getting older, progressing in my life, accomplishing my goals, and chasing after my dreams. I can't wait for the pastels of Easter, the feeling of grass adorned with beads of dew under my bare toes, the promises of yummy delights from fruit blossoms, and the warmth of the summer sun.

"Anything goes when you don't even care.."
-Sweeter Than This by Katie Herzig

{.}

{.}

{.}

{.}

{.}

{.}

{.}

Let's give a toast to life. To both it's adventures and struggles. We're so lucky to be alive, yet why do we complain? There's so much beauty to see, so much to say and believe. And the greatest part about it is there's no one stopping us.

Let's all try to live more whimisically ..see the world through the eyes of a naive child.
Maybe then you'll find happiness.

P.S. I got a formspring! Ask me anything!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cheers!!