Monday, February 1, 2010

She's Watching Over You


Happy February everyone! Wow, this year has gone by so fast.. it's hard to believe that just one year ago I started the series of Bisous Mon Amour blogs {there was an original yes, this is a remake}. That's not my first blog though, I started blogging about two years ago, will be three in August! Okay getting side-tracked. I have a fantastic feeling about this month! First, in two weeks it's Valentines Day AND I get a week off from school! Which during that time, my grandparents come out to visit, which I love.
So there was this random cupcake in my kitchen. I don't know who it was for or where it came from but I decided to take pictures! :D Pretty spiffy.

Here are just some outfits from sometime last week .. I can't remember what days though .. haha.


photos from my flickr

Anyway, my finals start today. Yay! Not.

5 comments:

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

What a cute cupcake, did you get to eat it too? Love the pictures!

Cassidy said...

nah , i think my baby brother ate it ? not really sure .. hahha

Chelsea Nicole. said...

i love that soft pink ruffle-y top.

Anonymous said...

a random (and BEAUTIFUL) cupcake in your kitchen? how lucky you are!

cute outfit details, Cassidy. and, i totally love your room's decor, too.

happy blog anniversary!!

Cassidy said...

chelsea - it's actually white the lighting just makes it look pink .

katrina - haha ! thank you so much <3