Saturday, June 26, 2010

You Just Don't Love Me And I Just Don't Care

There are days where I wouldn't trade my life or my recovery for anything in the world. Taking late night walks by ourselves, the thrill of being alone and the chance we might get caught, giggling hysterically and dancing and singing. I love how we complain about not being able to see the stars but how we lie on the ground anyway staring up at the cloudy night sky. Going to the park and running through the sprinklers with people we've never met until that night and playing on the jungle gym just like we did years ago. We stay up late and wake up early. We watch mediocre horror movies and eat pita chips and we laugh until our stomachs hurt. Drinking till everything funny and till our bodies feel funny and we roll and stumble and giggle. This is my life. This is summer.

{.}

{.}

{.}

{.}

{.}

10 comments:

R said...

OH! your blog is beautiful. I'm so glad I just discovered it.

Unknown said...

such a lovely picture of summer

MMM said...

lovely pics! want to be at the seaside too =)
have a look at
www.modemuffins.blogspot.com

My Telephone said...

I love this!

Unknown said...

me wannaaaaaaaaaa scream ; I LOVE THIS

xx

Dani said...

the first one is so mermaid-esque!

Sybil said...

this just made me wish i was in the beach right now.. :)

Animated Confessions

Melanie Montgomery said...

gorgeous images of summer.



clarkmurdock.blogspot.com

PinkFleurette said...

I am glad I discovered your blog, the collection is wonderful!

Also I love to cook too, I see you're really good at baking. For whatever reason I'm an excellent cook, terrible baker. I can do it, I'm just not very good.

-Erica
ClassyAndDelicious

Mimi said...

What beautiful writing and pictures!

Thank you for stopping by my blog, I'm really glad actually because the more of your blog I see the more I like!

xo