I've decided I wanted to take a break from blogging. I'm not deleting this blog by any means but I want to focus on other aspects of my life. I already have a lot of responsibility and I'm taking additional classes so I'm starting to have limited leisure time. I just need a short break. I'll be back, I promise :)
As my last post for a while, I got the Stylish Blogger Award from Blue Eyed Night Owl (lovely girl, check out her blog!). Basically I have to tell seven facts about myself.
1. I'm attempting to journal (I have a problem with journaling because I find it tedious sometimes) recording my adventures and thoughts so I can treasure it when I'm older. Because I'm creepily sentimental like that.
2. I resent where I live. I only live here because my mom got remarried and it's a more ideal area to go to school (compared to where I was before). It's lovely and safe here but it bores me. The people bore me. The insipid architecture bores me. I appreciate it but I will be driven mad if I have to stay here more than necessary.
3. I adore reading and books. I've recently discovered I want to be a writer. I'm considering going to the University of Iowa for their writing program after I attend FIDM.
4. I need to live in Paris. I have an infatuation with everything French.
5. I despise TV but I love the Office, The Clone Wars (don't even think it, it's so incredible), and recently 30 Rock (I just finished watching the 2nd season).
6. I wear lipstick every day. Red is my favorite color.
7. I'm really weird. Maybe I don't come across like that through my blog (excluding my Star Wars obsession) but if any of you actually personally knew me, I'm a huge nerd.