Sunday, November 22, 2009

Soft Dark and Dreamless

Originally I was working on a post talking about being happy and carefree ..but I couldn't finish it.
Things happened and my words would have been hollow, a lie.
I try to preach happiness and self-acceptance yet I can't even take my own advice. Whenever I am happy, I fall back into the ditch I have dug, the one I want to escape yet find comfort in. I suppose best safety does lie in fear after all.

I look okay.
 But I'm falling apart.
And so now I'm alone. Broken. Lost. Confused. Angry. Cold. Grieving.


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}


{.}

Why can't you accept I'm not going to change.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

those pics perfectly depict that emotion. i know what you mean, i gave up on looking okay and just dont smile. people notice, its okay though

Dylana Suarez said...

Stunning pictures!


Lovely blog!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Cassidy said...

Ren - at least you're not pretending to be feeling something else . sadness doesn't last forever . we'll get through this darling .

Dylana - thanks hun ! your blog has pretty pictures too :}

M said...

I love the photos! The snowy ones remind me of winter here..

Cassidy said...

Mille - oh you are so lucky ! it doesn't snow where i live . D: