Monday, November 2, 2009

Do You Know What I Know?

Salutations blueberry pancakes! :D
I'm trying to stay positive, so I can get out of this after-Halloween slump and not let these depressing thoughts ruin my days. So I'm going to make everyday amazing, do the things I love, say the things I feel, and break free from the negative and step into the light.


{.}

Every time I get up, I will not let myself be enveloped with dissapointments, but instead, I'll be inspired. To do things, to make things, to make memories. I'm going to start reaching for the sky. I'm going to step out into the sunshine and let it's warmth sink into my skin. And for once, I'm going to tell myself it's going to be okay.


{.}

It's okay to be happy. I deserve it.


{.}

Don't be afraid to do anything. You might get hurt and you might not. But in everything stupid mistake, in every happy memory, there is a lesson learned and that is beautiful.


{.}

Now, enough of that. :}
Now that Halloween is out of the way, it's time to get excited about CHRISTMAS! Yes. A new obsession has started. Okay I know Thanksgiving comes before that but I really don't care about thanksgiving. Except for pumpkin pie <3


{.}

The winter season means longer, colder nights, knit socks, cozy fires, and lots of blankets! I love this time of the year. The Christmas holidays are so happy and loving!


{.}

And for some of you, it brings SNOW! I hate you, by the way.


{.}


{.}

So it's time to start getting those christmas wishlists together and maybe even get some shopping done!


{.}

<3
Oh and P.S. I'm working on putting the non-halloween layout back up {I think I'm making a new one though}.

No comments: